We service Cottonwood, California in Shasta County. For emergencies only call: 530-941-4274 or 209-1542 *Board of Director Vacancy: Contact the office for more information to become a board member at our District* The annual Hydrant Flushing program will begin March 27th and is anticipated to be completed by the end of the week. The chlorination of the water will be conducted as well. Letters were mailed 3/10/2023

Billing information: Water Trust policy


ONLINE PAYMENTS: We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER cards online or in person in the office. There is a $3.00 processing fee charged on account for every $100 due.


 We accept cash, checks, money orders and debit/cards in the office.

 You may pay your bill online by selecting the link below and registering your account. Make sure to follow the instructions for pop-up blockers with our Merchant so payments will go through.


  • Our Municipal code is: CottonwoodCA022 it is case sensitive

 Registering your account at our website is free and a good way to view records or check your account. Your not required to make a payment using our online portal. 


 MAIL PAYMENTS:   You may also mail a check or send Bill Pay checks payment to: P.O. Box 2130 Cottonwood, CA 96022


  • We offer a Secure Dropbox in the front of the office!


PHONE PAYMENTS: We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER card by phone or in person in the office. There is a $3.00 processing fee charged on account for every $100 due.


AUTOPAY: We now offer the AUTOPAY option to pay your bill free of charge. Please go to download/print forms to print ACH/DRAFT form and send in to the office with your Bank account information. These payments will be drafted automatically on the 7th of the following month due. This is a great option to save on time and money on Check stock and mailing fees!


Bills payments are due by the 15th of the following month or a $5.00 late fee will apply. 


If you would like your billing e-mail instead of mailed, please call the office and have that change made today!


Water Trust Deposits:

Homeowner's: May request the $100.00 water trust deposit to be credited on account after one year of on-time payments. Please contact the office for this request. 

Renter's:  The water trust deposit stays on account until you move out. This can be applied to your final bill, you have to make sure to contact the office with a forwarding address to get back deposit. 


 The STOP service form can be filled out and sent in for this request.